Accreditation & Membership
Hay Al Sharooq International School is proud to have the following accreditation from the following organizations.
University of Cambridge
The Cambridge international curriculum sets a global standard for education, and is recognised by universities and employers worldwide. Our curriculum is flexible, challenging and inspiring, culturally sensitive yet international in approach. Cambridge students develop an informed curiosity and a lasting passion for learning. They also gain the essential skills they need for success at university and in their future careers.
Cambridge programmes combine an emphasis on mastering subjects in depth with the development skills for study and work in the future. We value deep subject knowledge as well as the conceptual understanding that helps students make links between different aspects of a subject. We also encourage students to develop higher order thinking skills - problem solving, critical thinking, independent research, collaboration and presenting arguments. These are transferable skills that will last a lifetime, preparing students for their future lives. They also make learning enjoyable and rewarding.
Website Link: https://www.cambridgeinternational.org/
CIS is a leader of school evaluation and accreditation worldwide. They provide a unique international accreditation with a focus on student learning and global citizenship. The accreditation drives a school’s continuous improvement, through:
- rigorous evaluation against internationally-agreed standards
- a blend of support and challenge, focused on a school’s development
- a peer-based model that brings together international educators from across the world of CIS-Accredited schools
The award of CIS International Accreditation demonstrates your school’s commitment to high quality international education inside your school and to prospective families, educational leaders and teachers, universities, embassies, and globally-minded organisations. This global recognition shows that your school:
- is devoted to its mission and vision for students, and adheres consistently to the CIS Code of Ethics
- cares enough to seek validation from a globally-recognized accreditation authority for the education it provides for its students
- focuses on the quality of teaching and the progress students make, as well as student safeguarding and well-being as a foundation for learning
- is committed to the development of the students’ global citizenship
- knows itself and has thought deeply about the services it offers to students, family, and community
- promises only what it can deliver
- is prepared to open its doors to regular evaluation by its own school community and experienced practitioners
- is constantly seeking to improve its performance in all areas to achieve the desired learning outcomes for its students
- plans strategically for the future